A Phase I/II Safety Trial of Intracoronary Administration of Systemic Nanoparticle Paclitaxel (ABI-007) for the Prevention of In-Stent Restenosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Stent thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SNAPIST-III
- 06 Oct 2011 Actual end date changed from 1 May 2007 to 1 Aug 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 06 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.