A Pilot Study of Pulmozyme (rhDNase) in Patients With Head and Neck Cancers Treated With Radiation and Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dornase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Salivary gland disorders; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2008 The actual start date for this study was Feb 2008 according to the clincialtrials.gov record.