A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Effects of VIA-2291, a 5-Lipoxygenase Inhibitor, on Atherosclerotic Plaque and Biomarkers of Vascular Inflammation in Patients With Carotid Stenosis Undergoing Elective Carotid Endarterectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atreleuton (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CEA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (Italy) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2008 Secondary endpoint 'C reactive protein' has been met, according to a VIA pharmaceuticals media release.