Double-Blind Follow-On Safety Study of HZT-501 (Ibuprofen 800 mg/Famotidine 26.6 mg)in Subjects Who Have Completed Participation in Horizon Protocol HZ-CA-301 (NCT00450658)or Horizon Protocol HZ-CA-303 (NCT00450216)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ibuprofen/famotidine (Primary) ; Ibuprofen
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; NSAID-induced ulcer; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REDUCE-1; REDUCE-2
- Sponsors Horizon Pharma
- 03 Nov 2010 Results will be presented at the 74th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 45th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals, according to an Horizon Pharma media release.
- 29 Jan 2008 Addition of sponsor and trial centre.
- 29 Jan 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting from NCT last updated 29 Jan 2008.