Open label phase III safety, efficacy, and pharmacokinetic study of NABI-IGIV [immunoglobulins] 10% [immune globulin intravenous (human)] in subjects with primary immune deficiency disorders (PIDD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immunoglobulin G (Primary)
- Indications Immunodeficiency disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2012 Primary endpoint 'Infection-rate' has been met, according to a Biotest AG media release.
- 11 Apr 2012 Results were published in the Journal of Clinical Immunology, according to a Biotest AG media release.
- 23 Mar 2012 Company (Biotest Pharmaceuticals) added as trial sponsor, additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.