An Open Label Single Arm Trial Investigating Zalutumumab, a Human Monoclonal Anti-EGF Receptor Antibody, in Combination With Best Supportive Care, in Patients With Non-Curable Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck Who Have Failed Standard Platinum-Based Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zalutumumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genmab
- 16 May 2013 Results will be presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- 06 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by German Clinical Trials Register.
- 06 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register, DRKS00003754).