A Phase II, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-blind, Single-center Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Two Doses of an H5N1 Influenza Vaccine in Subjects Aged 6 Months to 17 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 09 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History