Phase II trial using low dose IL-2 [interleukin-2] to induce regulatory T cells in patients after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation as graft versus host disease prophylaxis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov