A randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, dose-ranging, active- and placebo-controlled study of single-dose oral rolapitant monotherapy for the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting (PONV).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron; Rolapitant
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 23 Mar 2011 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-response-rate' has been met
- 21 Oct 2009 Results have been presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
- 21 Aug 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History