A phase I, randomized, observer- and subject-blind, placebo-controlled, single ascending dose study to investigate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of GSK1827771 in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1827771 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Jan 2012 Actual initiation date changed from (1 Oct 2007) to (1 Sep 2007) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2008 Actual study completion date (Apr 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.