A multi-centre, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multiple-dose crossover proof of concept study to compare the efficacy of mefenamic acid administered vaginally and orally in healthy menstruating women with primary dysmenorrhoea requiring analgesia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mefenamic acid; Mefenamic acid
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Plethora Solutions
- 05 Mar 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 159 to 105 according to ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 19 Apr 2012 Actual end date (7 Jul 2008) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.