A Phase Three, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of the Travelers' Diarrhea Vaccine System.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Escherichia coli vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli infections; Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TREK
- Sponsors Intercell USA; Valneva USA
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a Valneva media release, Intercell USA changed its name to Valneva USA.
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual patient number 2036 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual end date Apr 2011 adde as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.