A phase 1, open-label, dose escalation study of ANG1005 in patients with malignant glioma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel trevatide (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AngioChem
- 14 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 23rd AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC-2011)
- 09 Jun 2010 Added actual pt number 63.
- 09 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.