Phase II Study Incorporating Pegylated Interferon in the Treatment for Children with High-Risk Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b; Peginterferon
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 15 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.