A phase 1b, multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover clinical trial of sitagliptin 100 mg and sitagliptin 200 mg in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus who have inadequate glycemic control on diet and exercise.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPLETED
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 21 Feb 2013 Actual end date changed from Aug 2008 to Jul 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Actual end date changed from Jul 2007 to Aug 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2008 Actual study completion date as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.