Evaluation of Safety and Reactogenicity of FluBlok, Trivalent Recombinant Influenza Vaccine, and Comparison of the Immunogenicity, Efficacy and Effectiveness of FluBlok to a Licensed Egg-Grown Influenza Vaccine in Adults Aged 50 to 64.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus RIV3 vaccine-(FluBlok) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 27 Jan 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 18 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (602) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History