Evaluation of the safety and immunogenicity of GSK Bio's HPV vaccine 580299 when administered in healthy females aged 9-25 years using an alternative schedule and an alternative dosing as compared to the standard schedule and dosing
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; AS04B
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History