An Open-Label, Uncontrolled, Phase II Trial Evaluating the Single-Dose and Steady-State Pharmacokinetics of EndoTAG [paclitaxel] and Its Effect on the Blood Supply and the Angiogenesis of Hepatic Metastases in Patients With a Carcinomatous Primary Tumor Other Than Hepatocellular (HCC), Biliary or Bile Duct Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors MediGene Inc
- 18 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.