A phase III, multicentre, randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, comparative efficacy and safety study of D961H (20 mg once daily) versus placebo for the prevention of gastric and/or duodenal ulcers associated with daily nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) use
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Oct 2011 Primary endpoint 'Kaplan-Meier-event-free-survival-rate' has been met according to results presented at the 19th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 26 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 19th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 10 May 2010 Actual patient number (343) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History