A Randomised Controlled Open-Label Phase IV Mono Centre Study to Compare the Response Profiles of Montelukast Versus Fluticasone in Children With Pre-School Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOS
- 30 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2007-004541-15).
- 03 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History