A Phase II Study of the Efficacy of Rabbit Anti-thymocytes Globulin (rATG) in Patients With Low and Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RISE
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 30 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from Dec 2012 to Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (16) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.