A Randomized, Open-label, Parallel Group Feasibility Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of M118 vs. Unfractionated Heparin (UFH) in Subjects With Stable Coronary Artery Disease Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adomiparin; Heparin
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMINENCE
- Sponsors Momenta Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Jan 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Apr 2010 Results were published in Circulation, according to a Momenta Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (503) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History