Phase II Study of IV Busulfan Combined With 12 cGy of Fractionated Total Body Irradiation (FTBI) and Etoposide (VP-16) as a Preparative Regimen for Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplantation for Patients With Advanced Hematological Malignancies.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Etoposide; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 07 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.