Multi-Centre, Parallel Group, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Dose Ranging Study of the Efficacy and Tolerability of Tonabersat in the Prophylaxis of Migraine Headache and Open Label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Tonabersat (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEMPUS
- Sponsors Minster Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Oct 2008 Results are expected in the first quarter of 2009, according to information from a Minster Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Oct 2007 New trial record.