Phase I/II Trial of Preoperative Radiotherapy With Concurrent Bevacizumab, Erlotinib and Capecitabine for Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Dec 2013 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 18 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.