Multi-center, single arm, open phase IV clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of co-administration of Abilify [aripiprazole] with Depakote [divalproate; valproate semisodium] in the 6-week treatment of acute mania in patients with bipolar disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Valproate semisodium
- Indications Bipolar disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SMART-A
- Sponsors Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 24 Jun 2010 Actual end date (June 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Planned end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.