A Phase I, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Aflibercept in Combination With Intravenous Docetaxel Administered Every 3 Weeks in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept; Docetaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Aug 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 22 to 18 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.