A randomized, open label study comparing the effect of CellCept with therapeutic drug monitoring, tacrolimus and a corticosteroid-sparing regimen versus fixed dose CellCept, tacrolimus and corticosteroids maintained up to 6 months, on acute rejection and safety in liver transplant patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Celleste
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Mar 2012 Actual number of patients changed from 185 to187 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2012 Actual number of patients changed from 181 to185 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History