Activity and Safety of Oral Administration of SSR150106XB for the Reduction of Inflammation in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): A 4-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel Group Study of 90 µg Administered Once Daily and 90 µg Once Every Other Day
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SSR 150106 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCORD-RA
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (79) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2009 Actual end date (June 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.