A multi-center, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group study to investigate the pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, safety and tolerability of multiple inhaled NVA237 doses at four dose levels in COPD patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Feb 2012 Results published in the International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 22 Sep 2010 Results presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 07 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History