Phase I study evaluating the chemosensitizing effect of everolimus administered with cytarabine and daunorubicin in patients with acute myeloid leukemia in relapse.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Everolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Dec 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2008 to Sep 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2008 New trial centre added.