A phase II, controlled, single centre, open study to evaluate the safety, reactogenicity and immunogenicity of a second vaccination with the low dose influenza vaccine adjuvanted with a reduced dose of AS03, compared to a second dose of Fluarix(GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals) administered intramuscularly in subjects 18-60 years previously vaccinated in FLU-LD-004 clinical trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1247446A (Primary) ; AS03A; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms FLU-LD-010 EXT: 004 Y1
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 02 Oct 2009 Secondary endpoints added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2007 New trial record.