Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Comparative Phase 4 Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Co-administration of Abilify and Depakote in 24-week Treatment of Mania in Patients With Bipolar Disorder Remitted After 6-week Treatment With Abilify and Depakote.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Valproate semisodium
- Indications Bipolar disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SMART-M
- Sponsors Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 02 Dec 2011 Results published in the Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental.
- 07 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 24th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 10 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.