A Pilot Study Evaluating The Safety Of Avastin And Pelvic Radiation In Women With Pelvic-Confined Recurrence of Gynecological Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Ovarian cancer; Vaginal diseases
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.