An 8 week study to evaluate the effectiveness of adding montelukast to inhaled corticosteroid (ICS) or to ICS/long-acting beta 2-agonist therapy in adult subjects with asthma and allergic rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Nutrilock
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Aug 2009 Actual patient number changed from 440 to 313 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (440) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.