A Double-Blind, Randomized, Stratified Multi-Center Trial Evaluating Conventional and Double Dose Oseltamivir in the Treatment of Immunocompromised Patients With Influenza
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 24 Apr 2018 Results presented at the 28th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 225 to 230.