An Open-Label, 12-Month Safety and Efficacy Study of Levodopa - Carbidopa Intestinal Gel in Levodopa-Responsive Subjects With Advanced Parkinson's Disease and Severe Motor-Fluctuations Despite Optimized Treatment With Available Parkinson's Disease Medications.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie; Solvay Pharmaceuticals B.V.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Apr 2016 Post-hoc subgroup analysis (n=286) of effect of levodopa-carbidopa intestinal gel on resting tremor in patients were presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Jan 2016 Pooled exploratory post-hoc analysis of 3 trials including this trial and 2 other studies [see CTP 700017544 and 70033178] were published in the Movement Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History