Ascending Single Dose Study of The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, of GAP-134 Administered Intravenously as a 24-Hour Infusion to Healthy Japanese Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Danegaptide (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 28 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.