A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Design, Pilot Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tadalafil and Tamsulosin Once-a-Day Dosing for 12 Weeks in Asian Men With Signs and Symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 22 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (151) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2007 New trial record.