A Randomised Prospective Study Assessing Changes in Neurocognitive Function, Using a Computerised Test Battery, in Treatment naïve HIV-1 Positive Subjects Commencing Two Different Antiretroviral Regimens
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nevirapine (Primary) ; Atazanavir; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms Cog Naive
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 May 2010 Additional lead trial investigator (Stephen Taylor) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.