Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Two Vaccination Strategies Using GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' HPV Vaccine GSK580299 (Cervarix™) Administered in Healthy Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant
- Indications Cervical cancer; Hepatitis B; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HPV-040 PRI
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.