A randomized trial to evaluate the effect of adjunctive antiplatelet therapy with intravenous PRT060128, a selective P2Y12-receptor inhibitor, before primary percutaneous intervention in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Elinogrel (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ERASE-MI
- Sponsors Portola Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 220 as reported by EudraCT.
- 26 Apr 2012 Additional trial locations (Austria, Germany) identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 17 Oct 2011 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.