A Phase IIb Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Zoster Vaccine Live (Oka/Merck) in Patients on Chronic/Maintenance Doses of Corticosteroids.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Varicella zoster virus vaccine live (Primary)
- Indications Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 26 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.