A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Fesoterodine As An "Add-On" Therapy In Men With Persistent Overactive Bladder Symptoms Under Monotherapy Of Alpha Blocker For Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Lower urinary tract symptoms; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 19 Nov 2010 Additional locations (Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Germany, Greece, India, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 1 Feb 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History