Phase II Trial of Lenalidomide in Older Patients (>/= 60 Years) With Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia Without Chromosome 5q Abnormalities
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Sep 2014 Number of treatment arm changes from 1 to 2, also there are changes in treatment table and primary end points with respect to duration.Study design becomes Parallel assignment from single group assignment.secondary endpoints have been amended and added.
- 25 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.