A Phase 2a Randomized, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Single-Dose, 3-Period, Crossover Study Followed by a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, 14-Day, Parallel-Group Study Evaluating the Analgesic Efficacy and Safety of ADL 5859 in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs ADL 5859 (Primary) ; Naproxen
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Adolor Corporation
- 19 Dec 2008 Results presented in a Adolor media release.
- 04 Dec 2008 Company added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2008 Company Cubist Pharmaceuticals added to the associations field as reported by ClincialTrials.gov.