A phase I-II study of pentostatin, cyclophosphamide, rituximab, and mitoxantrone in previously treated patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia and other low grade B-cell neoplasms
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mitoxantrone (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Filgrastim; Pegfilgrastim; Pentostatin; Rituximab; Sargramostim
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.