A six month open label study of amiloride solution for inhalation and tobramycin solution for inhalation for the eradication of Burkholderia dolosa in patients with cystic fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Amiloride (Primary) ; Tobramycin (Primary)
- Indications Burkholderia infections; Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Dec 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 May 2011 Actual end date (January 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.