A Phase II Trial of Erlotinib (Tarceva) in Combination With Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) for Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jan 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 27 Jan 2009.
- 02 Nov 2008 Actual end date changed from Jun 2009 to Jul 2010 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2007 New trial record.