A Phase II Trial of Erlotinib (Tarceva) in Combination With Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) for Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jan 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 27 Jan 2009.
- 02 Nov 2008 Actual end date changed from Jun 2009 to Jul 2010 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.